WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONSThis web site is provided for your information and for your personal use of its various features. Be aware that your use of the web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
1. Ownership and Operation - This web site belongs to Headroom Limited, Inc ("Headroom"). Headroom may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue this web site or specific portions of it.
4. Ownership and Use of Site Materials - Headroom owns the United States and other intellectual property rights for all of the material on the web site or has a valid right from a third party to use material on the web site. Headroom also owns or has a valid right to use all United States and other copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on this web site. No part of the web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on the materials. Any modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Headroom's copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or computer network without Headroom's written consent is strictly prohibited. Your use of the trademarks, service marks and trade names on this web site in any manner other than as authorized in these terms and conditions, or as authorized in writing by Headroom, is strictly prohibited.
5. About Headroom - Headroom's mission is to design and sell comfortable and safe pet care products.
This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such User Submissions, and you acknowledge Headroom's unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means Headroom has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential. Although Headroom is under no obligation to review or monitor User Submissions, Headroom reserves the absolute right to do so in its sole discretion. In addition, Headroom reserves the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any User Submissions, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason. You agree that Headroom does not have any obligation to use or respond to any User Submissions.
7. Links to Other Sites - For your convenience and enjoyment, this web site may provide links to other web sites on the World Wide Web that are not operated by Headroom. Headroom has no control over these web sites and is not responsible for the availability of such web sites. Headroom does not endorse, approve or sponsor, nor is Headroom responsible or liable for any information (or any omission) or content available (or lack thereof) at the linked sites or any products, or other materials on or available from such sites. In addition, Headroom is not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of such content, information, products, goods or services available on or through any such web sites.
8. Contents of the Web Site - Disclaimer - THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING ANY GRAPHICS, LINKS, SOFTWARE, RECOMMENDATIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS) AND ANY MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, HEADROOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Headroom does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this web site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The materials in this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. These materials could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. Headroom undertakes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information. In addition, you understand and agree that when using the web site, you will be exposed to User Submissions posted and/or submitted by users. Headroom is not in any manner responsible for the User Submissions, and Headroom does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. In addition, Headroom cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Submissions will not appear on the web site. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to access and view User Submissions on the web site, Headroom merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any User Submissions or activities of users on the web site. You acknowledge and agree that the information, materials and opinions expressed or included in any User Submissions are not necessarily those of Headroom or its affiliated or related entities. Certain links in this web site may link you to other sites on the worldwide web. Headroom is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Headroom is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a referral by Headroom to, or an endorsement by Headroom of, the linked site or any products or services which may be offered there.